Recommended Hotel: Prarie Hotel and La Quinta
Reserved blocks of “dog rooms” for the Nationals Race Meet in 2 Hotels. 15 rooms at Prairie Hotel in Yelm, Washington and 20 rooms at La Quinta in Lacey, Washington.
Block reservation dates: Check In (3:00 PM)- Thursday, September 24th, and Check Out – Monday, September 28th. Upon making reservations, confirm your exact length of stay and ask for one of the “2020 Whippet Nationals” reserved rooms.
PRAIRIE HOTEL https://www.prairiehotel.com/
12 miles, 17 minutes from the field
700 Prairie Park Lane
Yelm, Washington 98597
- 15-20 minutes from field
- Very nice facility, dog potty area
- 15 “dog rooms” have been reserved under the name “2020 Whippet Nationals”
- Reserved rooms are a combination of King rooms and 2 bed Queen rooms
- $149- Friday and Saturday, $132 Thursday and Sunday
- Pet Policy: Dogs only, $15+ tax per dog per night, maximum 2 dogs per room
- Unreserved rooms will be released August 9th (this is a popular place the rooms fill up)
- Cancellation policy for reserved rooms: may cancel without penalty up to 3pm 24 hours prior to your reserved check in date
- Angie is the hotel manager/contact
La Quinta Inn® by Wyndham Olympia – Lacey
4704 Park Center Avenue, NE Lacey – 30 miles, 42 minutes from the field
(Off I-5 outside of Olympia, near the Washington State Capitol)
- 30 miles from field, 35-45 min drive depending on time of day
- Free Wi-Fi, indoor pool, continental breakfast
- 20 dog rooms have been reserved, all 2 Queen Beds, $93/room + tax, group rate applied – ask for “2020 Whippet Nationals”
- Pet Policy : Onetime fee for entire stay- 1st dog is free, 2nd dog is $20, 3rd dog is another $20, more than 3 dogs – no extra fees, most paid for all dogs in one room is $40
- Unreserved rooms will be released September 17th.
- Cancellation policy for reserved rooms: May cancel without penalty up to 6pm on your day of arrival.
- Last minute reservation requests accepted
- Breakfast included free high-speed WiFi, an indoor pool
- Tracey is the hotel manager/contact
Organizer contact: Leslie Griffith